- Made from toxin free, plant enzyme and marine organic calcium.
- Naturally biodegrades within 2 years
- A true ‘End of life’ disposable, eco straw
- No harmful residue left after Degradation
- Calcium oxide residue left will Improve soil fertility in acidic soils.
- Contains no PLA
Bam-Nu Plastic Free Straws
We are excited to introduce to the global market our fully biodegradable Bam-Nu Straws. Bam-Nu Straws are a safe, non-toxic option for individuals and businesses looking for a truly eco-friendly alternative to now banned plastic straws.
The introduction of our Bam-Nu straws into the global supply chain, will ensure that all drinking straws used around the world are made from environmentally friendly materials that will biodegrade much quicker and will have low life-cycle impact on the environment.
Bam-Nu Straws are made from marine organic calcium and plant-based enzyme mixed with sustainably sourced bamboo fibres. They are biodegradable in 2 years, whilst continuing to uphold the same aesthetic quality, and practical performance as banned plastic straws.
Nü Product Features Include
- Nü Eco Straws breaks down within two years if discarded into our environment.
- They can be sent to an industrial composting unit in order to be composted.
- If Nü Eco Straws were to end up in a landfill site, they would naturally breakdown into harmless, non-toxic gases (CO2, H20 and CaO). In fact, CaO positively aids soil fertility!
- If Nü Eco Straws were to be disposed of using an incinerator, then a harmless non-toxic gas would be produced.
- Contains zero plastic!
- Made from sustainable resources
- Biodegrades naturally in nature within two years
- 100% biodegradable outer packaging innovation.
- Nü Eco Straws can be used in cold drinks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.