NÜ Personal Care Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Last Updated: 18th April 2019
How we ask for your consent
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- full name
- email address
- preferred contact telephone number
- delivery details including postal code
- enquiry details
- subscription preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- process products purchased via our website
- process delivery of products purchase from us
- assist you with an enquiry
- conduct statistical and behavioural analysis
- conduct customer profiling and analyse your purchasing preferences
- detect and prevent fraud
- notify you of any product changes that may effect you
- improve our service
- to send you marketing emails about our products, new products and special offers which may be of interest to you
When we might share data with third parties
It’s essential for us to share some data with third parties to provide our products to you, in certain situations we share data with the following categories of third parties:
- service providers that help us process your order such as delivery companies and payment service providers
- service providers that help us run our business such as marketing platform providers (MailChimp) who send emails and store preferences on our behalf
- service providers that host our website, online shop and database
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
At any point you can contact us, via email, to request the information we hold about you as well as why we have that information, who has access to the information and where we got the information. Once we have received your request we will respond within 30 days.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.